Last Updated on 22/06/2021 by VdB
We have often been asked: What am I allowed to do and what not, in corona risk areas?
So let us summarise the Covid-19 situation:
What does the restriction of freedom of movement in the Corona Risk District mean?
It means that from 0:00 on Monday 16.11. driving is prohibited. Furthermore, it is forbidden to move with the vehicle on weekdays between 23:00 and 05:00 and on the weekend of 21.11. and 22.11. between 13:00 and 08:00.
On the weekend of 21 and 22.11. all shops close at 13:00 h ?
The following shops and shops may open:
- Medical practices and clinics
- Supermarkets with an area of up to 200 m²
- Petrol stations
- From 13:00 hrs restaurants are only allowed to sell outside the house, by delivery service
Where am I allowed to move to during “lock down” times ?
You may, under the following circumstances:
- For work purposes, but you need a certificate, issued by yourself or by your employer
- journeys for health reasons, such as treatment, examinations or pharmacies
- carrying out parental duties (school attendance, etc.)
- Veterinary emergencies
- Return journeys from the above mentioned journeys